I can’t get my employer to pay me my pension money. Whom do I contact?

If you are having problems related to your pension, you need to contact the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC).

PBGC Contact Information:

Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation,
1200 K Street, NW,
Washington, DC 20005-4026

  • Main Telephone Numbers General Inquiries: 202-326-4000
  • Participant Inquiries: 1-800-400-7242
  • Plan Administration Inquiries: 1-800-736-2444
  • General Legal Inquiries: 202-326-4020
  • For TTY/TDD users, call the federal relay service toll-free at 1-800-877-8339 and ask to be connected to the appropriate number.

See also…

Labor and Employment Law