Child support services are usually offered through your local County Prosecutor’s Office or Family Support Division. These services include:

  • Locating absent parents
  • Establishing paternity
  • Establishing and enforcing support orders
  • Establishing and enforcing medical support orders
  • Collecting current and past due support payments
  • Reviewing and adjusting current support orders

You can find the number for your local office in the Government Section of the phonebook. Check under your county, then look for Prosecuting Attorney or child support.

Do you have other questions? Browse our site and feel free to contact us at any time!

See also…

Child Custody and Support