422 Tax Deductions
For Businesses and Self Employed Individuals
by Bernard Kamoroff, C.P.A.
Sixth Revised Edition, Fully Up To Date
Fully revised and updated, this guide is aimed at all businesses, independent professionals and contractors, freelancers, and home and Internet businesses. The hundreds of tax breaks listed are not loopholes or questionable areas of the law, but legitimate business deductions that accountants forget to ask their clients about or that the IRS chooses not to mention on its tax forms.
- Deductions you never heard about.
- Deductions your accountant forgot to ask you about.
- Deductions your software program got wrong.
- Deductions the IRS chose not to list on their tax forms.
- Are you paying more taxes than you have to?
The IRS is not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your tax accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. It’s up to you. The savings can be tremendous.